These Terms of Service are a legal agreement between You and Virtual Passion and the services the company and it’s affiliated companies or branches (hereinafter to be collectively called: “Virtual Passion”, “WE” , “Us”) offer through its websites (hereinafter to be collectively called “the Site”).
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY before using the Site, because by clicking “I Agree” or by using the Site, you agree to be bound by its terms as well as the terms of our Privacy Statement which is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with or do not wish to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use this Web site. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will post the amended Terms of Service here.
1.CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS The contents of the Site service (“the Service”) are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All materials published on the Site (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Virtual Passion or the party credited as the provider of such Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Service.
The Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Service, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials or Service in whole or in part.
Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Rights and Permissions Department, or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s proprietary rights notices. You agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments and/or submissions to any of the Public Forums (as discussed below) or the like that you provide to us in connection with this Site or our Services (“Submissions”) will be deemed to be provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and will become and remain our property. We shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and/or distribute any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques. In addition, you hereby waive all moral rights you may have in any materials uploaded by you.
If you believe that the content of any Submission provided by you has been used on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice (email is sufficient) that includes the following information: an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is:
email: st[email protected]
- FORUMS AND DISCUSSIONS This Site makes available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups to its users (“Public Forum(s)”). You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Service any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, abusive or which otherwise violates any law, rule or regulation. Please use your best judgment and be respectful of other individuals using the Public Forums. You agree not to use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Public Forums within the Site and the Services available therein are provided to give our users an interesting and stimulating forum in which they may express opinions and share ideas. The Site does not endorse the opinions placed on these Public Forums. You acknowledge that any Submissions (e.g. Letter to the Editor, Review or Commentary) may be reproduced, published, transmitted and displayed by the Site in any manner, pursuant to Section 1.4, above. The Public Forums shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of Virtual Passion, use the Public Forums to distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services, or to promote Web sites or online services that are competitive with the Site and the Service. You agree that you will not submit any ideas for stories, features, designs, scripts, merchandise or publication of any type.
While we do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the Public Forums and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, Virtual Passion reserves the right to delete, move or edit messages that we, in our sole discretion, deem are in violation of the law (including trademark and copyright law), or these Terms of Service, or are abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
- ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND LINKS If access services is unavailable during the subscription period, the member has the right for a refund of subscription fee.
Virtual Passion reserves exclusive right to terminate provision of services for any member at any time by its sole discretion and refund full amount of subscription fee.
The Site contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources and sponsors of Virtual Passion. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off of the Site to a third party Web site. Interactions that occur between you and the third party are strictly between you and such third party and are not the responsibility of Playboy. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Virtual Passion does not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability or content of these outside resources. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of the third party Web site.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you or Virtual Passion use thereof in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, will (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, moral rights, contract or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain unlawful material; (iii) constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; or (v) cause injury of any kind to any person or entity; or (vi) violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or other governmental regulations; and (b) that you are at least 18 years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Virtual Passion and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms of Service or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Virtual Passion reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of Virtual Passion without Virtual Passion prior written approval.
Virtual Passion neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE (DEFINED HEREIN) AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Virtual Passion OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” Virtual Passion MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. Virtual Passion DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE. You hereby acknowledge that the use of the Site and the Services available therein is at your sole risk.
- LIMINATION OF LIABILITY Virtual Passion SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Virtual Passion OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCESS SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION,EVEN IF Virtual Passion HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions shall only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Virtual Passion aggregate liability, and the aggregate liability of our licensors, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to One Hundred U.S. Dollars ($100).
- SOFTWARE LICENSES You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no rights to the proprietary software and/or any related documentation, enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you to access the Service (“Access Software”). You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any licenses granted to you by Virtual Passion, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void. You may make one (1) copy of such software for archival purposes only. You may not copy, distribute, modify, reverse, engineer or create derivative works from the Access Software.
- SYSTEM INTEGRITY You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction conducted on the Site. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized service.
- TERMINATION Virtual Passion may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of the Service for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms of Service or the repeated infringement of copyrights owned by third parties. Virtual Passion, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of the Site without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Terms of Service, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting any Virtual Passion event or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Site. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Site or Virtual Passion employee; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of usernames) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Site activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Virtual Passion employee or other individual.
- RISK OF LOSS All items purchased from the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS Virtual Passion and its affiliates attempt to describe all of the products on the Site as accurately as possible. However, Enit Invest SL does not warrant that product descriptions or other Content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on our Site itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Official correspondence must be sent via e-mail to:
email: [email protected]